Tuesday, September 10, 2013

@mistervelez

Hello All! My name is Adam Velez, I don't even know what I am i guess a junior? I've been in school for too many years! I'm from Bloomfield, NJ and graduated from ECC with a degree in Business Admin, but now I'm a Video Production major.

I always wanted to do voice acting for cartoons and that will always be a dream of mine! I watch and listen to pretty much everything, you name it I'm into it musicals and UFC/MMA  and also I'm a big nerd into comics 

 I work as a Customer Service Rep and Bookkeeper at Shop Rite and I work for a small fitness group in Montclair called Adventure Health and Fitness, I update their pictures and do their videos so check out that blog if you want. I'd like to say I'm one of the nicest guys i know soooo Just come up to me and talk to me, some people around the school call me Batman come up to me and ask why!

Follow me on twitter! @mistervelez


Me and Ronda Rousey (UFC WOMENS CHAMP)


No comments:

Post a Comment