Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello

Hello, my name is Eric Balsamo. I am currently a senior and a Video Production major. I got into film at an early age, and it's always stuck with me. Over the years I had become more and more interested in how films are produced, and what went into the technical aspects of film-making. So far, Rutgers has been a great outlet for my creative side. I have always been interested in various forms of media. Films and television dominated my youth. Music also played a large part in my life as well. I took up the guitar at age 10 and never stopped. I had been in a few bands throughout high school, and currently just play in my free time.

The birth of the internet has also played a large role in my life. I still remember the internet before Google. It's amazing to see how far everything has progressed. Things move so much faster these days. I still remember getting my first cell phone, the type that only made calls. I can only wonder what the internet, and media will look like in 10 years time. Although I'm not too heavily invested in social media, I would still say media in general is a large part of my life. It's hard to imagine living any differently once you been exposed to the flow of things today. Currently, you can find me http://twitter.com/ericbalsamo on Twitter, or on Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment