Tuesday, September 10, 2013

About me: Sebastien Francois


Hello Everyone. My name is Sebastien Francois. I am a senior at Rutgers-Newark, a Journalism major and music minor. I am also involved in campus as well as off-campus organizations such as H.A.S.A.R (Haitian Association Of Students at Rutgers), in which I am the newly appointed Vice President and NJHSA (New Jersey Haitian Student Association), in which I am the Assistant Public Relation Coordinator. With my journalism degree, I hope to work for a music magazine or website, possibly interviewing various music artists and writing album reviews.

I am also a music artist myself. I am a part of an alternative rap group called R.E.A.L., which stands for Rhymes Equal Actual Life. The group consists of me, my brother, and two of my cousins. We have been writing music for many years, personally, I started when I was 11 years old. Our music is a blend of intelligent lyrics and a commercial aspect. With our style, we hope to gain much success in the music industry. With marketing and promotion for both of my organizations as well as my music group through the use of various social networking sites, media plays a huge role in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment