Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello there....

Hello all,


My name is Brittanee and i'm a Journalism major.....Big surprise!  Media plays an important role in our lives and since I'm practically addicted to Instagram, I can attest to its importance.  Everything I find interesting,good times with friends, or just random silly things I document on instagram. That way, I can be a part of creating and connecting through media. I find it crazy that although we are already a part in creating media  through social media like facebook and instagram, we want bigger roles in the media we learn to criticize in classes. This is my last year at Rutgers and like most of you I can't wait to graduate. Hopefully when I graduate I can write for a magazine or possibly go into the public relations field. I'm very passionate about writing and I believe that with time I can be a great storyteller.



Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment