Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey all!

My name is Ithiopia Success but I prefer to be called Topy.  I have enough credits to consider myself a senior and fingers crossed, I'll be graduating in May, so to humor myself, I'm a senior.  I am a video productions major at Rutgers.  My goal and dream in life is to be a writer.  I'd like to write movies, television shows and plays.  I have written four novels but refuse to let anyone read them.  Why? I have no idea.  One day I would like to have a string of great shows under my belt like the great Shonda Rhimes.

I am a fun, energetic, outgoing individual.  I can't keep calm.  I'm guyanese :) I am shy like nobodies business, but get me to talking and you'd wish you hadn't.  I love to go out or stay home and read.  And I have an amazing daughter who has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  She has become my inspiration at a very young age and all that I am is because of her.

Media is HUGE in my life.  I've always known I wanted a career in writing.  I wake up from a dream or a thought pops in my head and I have to write it down so I can expand on it further.  But after becoming hooked to first Grey's Anatomy, then Private Practice, and following my all time favorite Scandal, I knew I wanted to use all the creativity I have in me and put it to work like Shonda Rhimes.

To know me is to love me.  I say it often, but it's only because it's true.  I'm humble and respectful.  What's not to like?


My twin and I.



http://instagr.am/p/UEDKSQHPY-/

No comments:

Post a Comment