Thursday, November 14, 2013

Updated Proposal Bibliography

Updated Propsal/ Bibliography
        I have 4 staff writers including myself. All of my writers have decided on what they will be writing for this issue. I had a beauty and fashion person but she dropped out last week so I will be taking on that position. I have a graphic designer who has experience with making magazines because he has done some in the past. There will be approximately 5-6 articles in my magazine and as of right now I have two organizations that I will be featuring/advertising in my magazine. As of right now I have 3 of the 5-6 articles and I will be editing them soon. Some of the poets for my poet corner have already submitted their pieces to me. Once I have all of the poems that I need I will be sending them to my graphics person so that he can begin creating the layout. I have also established a deadline for the articles so that way I have enough time to edit them if need be. I still have yet to edit them but I will have a meeting with my graphic designer after I submit all of the articles to him.
Bibliography:
Baker, Michael, and Carrie Beckwith. Editor in Chiefо Beginning Book: Grammar Disasters and Punctuation Faux Pas. N.p.: Critical Thinking, 2002. Print.
Bordeua, Jessica. "Being Editor-In-Chief Of Smashing Magazine." Smashing Magazine. A Smashing Media Company, 30 Aug. 2013. Web. 15 Oct. 2013.
Patterson, Benton Rain, and Coleman E. P. Patterson. The Editor in Chief: A Management Guide for Magazine Editors. Ames: Iowa State, 2003. Print.
Peterson, Franklynn, and Judi Kesselman-Turkel. The Magazine Writer's Handbook. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1982. Print.
Sumner, David E., and Shirrel Rhoades. Magazines: A Complete Guide to the Industry. New York: P. Lang, 2006. Print.
Woolf, Gordon. How to Start and Produce a Magazine or Newsletter. Hastings, Vic.: Worsley, 2004. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment