Thursday, November 21, 2013

Final Project Update

So far my project is heading in the right direction, I have completed all of my research so I have a wide ranged view of what I am going to write about. I am going to start off the paper by explaining the formality and acceptance of homosexuality in todays society. Then tie in how Jason Collins have rocked the rocked the world and how his story holds such great value. Also how he is an inspiration to the sports world in understanding that todays society has chanced and it is not looked down upon if your gay. I want people to understand who read this piece that everyone needs to be treated equal because that is how todays society has become. I want people to also understand that Jason Collins was not comfortable with himself all of his life. He finally got "The monkey off his back" when he came out. It is important for people to not feel scared of what the world thinks, it is about understanding who you are thats all that matters.

-All my research is done
-I need to start putting my story together
-All in all I think this project will help people understand to trust in themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment