Thursday, November 21, 2013

UPDATE ON FINAL PROJECT

My original plan was to attach myself to a brand to get viewership and get my own brand out there. However, the brand I planned to attach myself to comes with following what that brand wants me to do. That doesn't really give me freedom to write the way I want. I decided to start my own blog (It's still under construction) and this final project will be pitch to the brand I tried to attach myself to. I have interviewed girls and I have written the fashion article pieces. These fashion articles differ from other fashion-related articles of magazines because they actually have some depth to them. It's not the typical, "who wore it better?" or "where to get these for a cheaper price?" It is also not a Question & Answer article. Depending on what the girls answered, I added a little history to it, but still staying true to their beliefs and style inspirations. 

Here are the general questions I asked them:

1. How would you describe your style?
2. What inspires your daily wardrobe?
3. How do you feel about repeating trends?
4. What do you think are some fashion struggles women face today? (ie. men's wear, "hipster," is army print a fashion statement or offensive? Skinny petite vs fat.) Please expand.
5. Who are some fashion icons you adore? (ie. Rosie the Riveter, June Cleaver, Marilyn Monroe) Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment