Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Under His Mask

For my semester project I want to create a film script/trailer. I would love to present to the class a trailer and hopefully start a kickstarter for my project to make it bigger.


My film is going to be about suicide. It is an idea that I had for while where you never know the intentions of why someone commits suicide and just the assumptions of people around them. This is a very touchy subject that is going to be hard to pull off but I think I can manage. This film was inspired by my friend that committed suicide last semester. He went missing and I was one of the last people to see him. Month later they found him. Read the article here.





When the article came out everyone on my facebook feed began saying there thoughts, no one knew why he would, he was always smiling, wearing a mask when he felt some sort of way to take his life. Suicide effects everyone around the victim, and I want to show how it effects the people that last saw him or how they feel being one of the last.



1 comment:

  1. This documentary project provides strikingly different view not only on this particular suicidal incident but death in general.

    ReplyDelete